Renowned for its extensive dinghy deck hardware range, built by sailors for sailors, Seldén now supplies several of the main dinghy brands with kits for a total deck in shape out.
With a strong concentration on giving trusted substantial-performance deck hardware, Seldén’s most recent product progress concentrates on its tender attachment block.
A lot of sailors are now opting for tie-on blocks, with a watch to reducing fat and expanding breaking load. Gentle attachment blocks also provide bigger articulation than a conventional shackle or strap block can.
Seldén’s new tender attachment block array offers these positive aspects in a modern, mild weight, and durable block.
Certain focus has been given in the design and style to generate the most compact block achievable, minimising engage in in the sheave. A ball bearing cage in the sheave spreads the hundreds a lot more evenly, maximising efficiency and improving upon longevity of the block.
Seldén’s single soft attachment block range offers 3 sheave sizes, two sheave variations (acetal or aluminium) and a option between stainless steel (SS) and Torlon® ball bearings. The double smooth attachment block at present will come with acetal sheaves only. Sailors can also decide on from a complete assembly, which include a pre-spliced loop, or just the block by itself prepared for lashing.
General performance Details
The Safe and sound Doing the job Hundreds (SWL) and line dimensions of the soft attachment blocks differ:
· S20 single (20mm SS ball bearings/Acetal sheave) with a SWL of 100kg and a max. line measurement of 6mm.
· S30 solitary (30mm SS ball bearings/Acetal sheave) with a SWL of 200kg and a max. line size of 8mm.
· S40 solitary (40mm SS ball bearings/Acetal sheave) with a SWL of 250kg and a max. line measurement of 10mm.
· S20+ (20mm Torlon® ball bearings/Alu sheave) with a SWL of 200kg and a max. line sizing of 6mm.
· S30+ (30mm Torlon® ball bearings/Alu sheave) with a SWL of 250kg and a max. line measurement of 8mm.
· S40+ (40mm Torlon® ball bearings/Alu sheave) with a SWL of 350kg and a max. line dimension of 10mm.
Best for upgrading and refining dinghy cascade techniques, kickers and mainsheet and jib regulate techniques, the Seldén tender attachment block is also fantastic for dinghy sailors all those wanting to decrease excess weight and enhance style.
Discover out extra
To uncover out a lot more about Seldén Mast’s tender attachment blocks perspective the on the web brochure or check out http://www.seldenmast.com
Michael Calvert – firstname.lastname@example.org kingdom