Returning to The Wharf in Washington, D.C. from Could 11-13, 2022, the NMMA crew has secured a roster of speakers, like marketplace imagined leaders, users of Congress, and economists, for this year’s American Boating Congress (ABC). As the industry gathers for the leisure boating industry’s yearly advocacy function, this year’s lineup of speakers will offer insight in to the 2022 Midterm Elections, and challenges influencing the field which includes provide chain disruption, workforce shortages, trade disputes, infrastructure, and much more.
- Charlie Cook, Political Analyst, Founder of Cook dinner Political Report
- Curtis Dubay, Senior Economist, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Agent Brian Mast (R-FL-18)
- Agent John Garamendi (D-CA-03)
- Consultant Nancy Mace (R-SC-01), Congressional Boating Caucus Co-Chair
- Agent Debbie Dingell (D-MI-12)
- Representative Mike Gallagher (R-WI-08)
- Consultant Tim Burchett (R-TN-02)
Further speakers will be announced in the days to arrive.
This calendar year ABC attendees have the option to fulfill with customers of Congress and team on Capitol Hill to examine our plan priorities and move the business ahead within the halls of Congress.
Market stakeholders are inspired to go to this year’s in-man or woman American Boating Congress, and get benefit of congressional meetings – provided through registration – to advance the industry’s plan priorities and travel the achievement of the leisure boating market in D.C. and further than.